Facebook, as you probably already know, is a very multi-faceted medium.
But that very fact makes it extremely versatile in spreading the word about the products youare marketing, whether they are affiliate-marketed digital products, physical products, or your own creations.
There are so many different ways to spread the word, from simply posting an announcement on your own wall to a carefully-designed “fan page” for your product. Here’s just a few examples:
- Building your network of friends so that more people will read your announcements about your product
- Finding people in other groups and fan pages that would naturally have an interest in the product your marketing
- Posting useful content on other group and fan pages so that you become recognized as something of an expert in your field
- Having your own fan page
- Sending messages to people that might be interested
- Responding to people who are making posts about topics related to your product
- Making helpful posts on your friends’ walls in such a way that they will also be seen by your friends’ friends and spread virally.
I found this CD to be an extremely helpful resource. Check it out. (It’s free except for a small shipping and handling charge).